• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet day 1 and looking for teesside support group

AmyN

Hello, day one of pre-op diet going well so far just trying to drink loads of water to keep myself full! My gastric band op takes place in one weeks time and very excited. I have been planning this for six months so I'm ready as I'll ever be.

I have noticed a few ladies looking for a support group in the teesside/middlesbrough area in the past couple of days. If anybody knows of one please can you let me know.

Thank you

Amy :)

hey Amy, good luck with the diet and op :) xxx

Hello, day one of pre-op diet going well so far just trying to drink loads of water to keep myself full! My gastric band op takes place in one weeks time and very excited. I have been planning this for six months so I'm ready as I'll ever be.

I have noticed a few ladies looking for a support group in the teesside/middlesbrough area in the past couple of days. If anybody knows of one please can you let me know.

Thank you

Amy :)
I Amy Im from Middlesbrough and I am looking as well I will let you know if I hear anything. Good Luck with the diet and op x

Good luck hun, won't be long x

hi iam jackie new on hear have been lookin for support group in middlesbrough area, have had band fitted a year ago now but have had a few problems just wonted to see if anyone else has had same problems, thanks for listening

if u find support group let me no please x jackie
Hi There is a support group in Norton started a couple of months ago they mee xt the 3rd Thursday of every month at Norton TA Centre. (about 6pm)
The last meeting was the 19th I didnt attend so not sure when the next one is but if my maths is right it should be the 17th hope that helps.

Hi Jackie

I saw on another thread about losing fluid and struggling etc. I have also had a bad experience with fluid not being in my band that was expected etc. Im unsure how to PM you but if you want a chat just yell. I am having good experiences with my band so far even though my loses are small at around 6/7 lbs a month I am starting to feel healthier, fitter and generally better in myself.
Let me know how you are getting on

Amy x

i heard they was a support group in macmillans college il try and find thew thread x

Back