• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 10 Pre Op diet

lovenlife

I can't believe I've made it this far. I'm so ready get this over now. I have surgery on Friday morning and should go home Sunday. The preop meeting with dieticiqn was great and I have done shopping for post op. So far on liquid diet I have lost 11 lbs. I'm so thrilled my clothes r fitting better. I bought a scale today to keep track of lost, I am not going to obsess. My.surgeon said I should lose 2/3 of body fat in first 6 mos. What does that mean how do I calculate that?

I don't know how to calculate that, but my DR said I would lose about 60% in the first 6 months!!! I can't wait for my new life to begin....

I can't believe I've made it this far. I'm so ready get this over now. I have surgery on Friday morning and should go home Sunday. The preop meeting with dieticiqn was great and I have done shopping for post op. So far on liquid diet I have lost 11 lbs. I'm so thrilled my clothes r fitting better. I bought a scale today to keep track of lost, I am not going to obsess. My.surgeon said I should lose 2/3 of body fat in first 6 mos. What does that mean how do I calculate that?

Hi love how come they letting you out Sunday I have mine on Fri aswell and have been told that I wont be out at least till Monday as Ive got to have that barium meal and the xray and they don't do them at the weekend or maybe its just at my hospital lol. I don't know how much I weigh I'm at the docs this morn sorting all my meds out so I will ask him to weigh me, 4 weeks on the pre op so it just best show sumert think it will as my trousers are at my ankles I'm in joggers at the moments as i haven't got anything that will stay up lol. How you feeling I'm not sure how I'm feeling thb I am excited but scared but I think I'm pushing all of the feelings to the back, I just hope I don't get an emotional breakdown on Thursday when my family leave me at the hospital then I wont have anything to think about only the op. going to spend all this week Xmas shopping getting everything wrapped up and under the tree then I know its all done and dusted. What are you doing to take your mind off things? xxxxxxxx:dancing_snowman:

Wishing you all the best for your up and coming wls.

Hi Chezez, how are you doing lovey, not long now eh. I can feel the excitement for you. Bet your all over the place lol. xxx

Wishing you all the best for your up and coming wls.

Hi Chezez, how are you doing lovey, not long now eh. I can feel the excitement for you. Bet your all over the place lol. xxx
Hi Sugga,

Oh yeah I am its like I know its coming but im walking on air pushing it to the back of my mind, got docs in half hour hope he gives me a sick note to take me over xmas as i self cert last week with me fainting and headaches and stuff. Going to get everything sorted before I go into hospital my youngest who is 17 asked if id write him a note incase anything goes wrong I said dont be silly love and he said please mum just write something to me so he is more worried than me bles even my daughter who is 18 said she loved me last night and she never gives way her feelings to anyone it will all hit me on thurs xxxxxxx

Awwww bless. I felt those words Chezez. Bless your children, they will be worried for you wont they, but it will all be ok and you will be on the losers bench before you know it.

Sounds like you have 2 wonderful kids that will take care of you and support you after.

Im with you all the way love and im not too far behind you.

Thinking of you xxxx

Hi Chez... thinking of you precious Angel and willing you on your way with all of my love... keep in touch precious... always at your side... xxx

Awwww bless. I felt those words Chezez. Bless your children, they will be worried for you wont they, but it will all be ok and you will be on the losers bench before you know it.

Sounds like you have 2 wonderful kids that will take care of you and support you after.

Im with you all the way love and im not too far behind you.

Thinking of you xxxx

Thanks love I have 3 kids but my eldest who is 21 tells me he loves me everyday bless he phones just to let me know he has always been like that there all so different but special in their own way xxxxxx

good luck to both of you xxxx you will both do great.........keep busy this week it'll help keep your mind off it and be prepared for Thursday and the huge mixed emotion roller coaster you will be on

love to all xxxx

Chezez, sounds like you have lovely kids.. bless them.. they are going to be worried about something like this, naturally. Just a few more days now, nearly there!! You'll rock this bypass business!!
xx

chezez said:
Hi love how come they letting you out Sunday I have mine on Fri aswell and have been told that I wont be out at least till Monday as Ive got to have that barium meal and the xray and they don't do them at the weekend or maybe its just at my hospital lol. I don't know how much I weigh I'm at the docs this morn sorting all my meds out so I will ask him to weigh me, 4 weeks on the pre op so it just best show sumert think it will as my trousers are at my ankles I'm in joggers at the moments as i haven't got anything that will stay up lol. How you feeling I'm not sure how I'm feeling thb I am excited but scared but I think I'm pushing all of the feelings to the back, I just hope I don't get an emotional breakdown on Thursday when my family leave me at the hospital then I wont have anything to think about only the op. going to spend all this week Xmas shopping getting everything wrapped up and under the tree then I know its all done and dusted. What are you doing to take your mind off things? xxxxxxxx:dancing_snowman:

Hi Cheze
I go to hospital on Friday am before surgery. Maybe I will do those test on Sat. Not sure but he alwAys release you in two unless complications..I am working til Thursday so that helps then activities in the evenings with my kids. I am so ready for this to be over. Liquids have my clothes droop also. I've lost 18 lbs in two weeks. I am eager to get something that fits.

hi hun
good luck, i am on day 4 of my pre op diet, i have my op on 21st dec.
thinking of you on friday.....
good luck and keep strong....
x june

Good luck for Friday we will be in the same position lol im in tomorrow op Fri all my love.

Cheryl xxxx

Back