• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet - help next appoitment!

fatbutnot4long

hi guys im still on the pre op milk diet. i was put on it for 4 weeks. ive lost around a stone and i rang the hospital this morning and yesterday to see what it was that i had to get down 2 as nobody has told me and exact figure! anyway they still cant tell me and my appointment is Tuesday - ive now started worrying that im 1 or 2 lb off target for the 5% loss needed! i was just wondering if anybody has been the same and if i am whether or not they will still refer me to the surgeon or if i will have to go away and lose the 1 maybe 2 lb that i havent managed to do! i know this sounds silly but they just dont seem to be helping me all i want to know is what i weighed when i last went... and as you can probably tell im a born worrier... thanks to any1 who can help xx:cry: xx

Hi Kirsty, stop worrying because this won't help. You've lost a stone so they should be pleased with that. A stone in 4 weeks is brilliant and I'd be ecstatic if I could do that with my band. Are you an NHS wls patient? If they are not helping you out and answering simple questions like the weight you were before the pre op diet then they can't complain.Go in there and hold your head high as I think you've done fab and I'd be proud of myself if I were you.

Hey fatbutnot4long glad you found your way here :)
As I said in your other thread I cant help as I havent got anywhere near the pre op diets yet but its like an Owl sanctuary on here theres that many Wise and Informative peeps.
Hope you find the answers you ar elooking for and good luck in your journey :D

Back