• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sorry but down

mandyl

please accept my apologises for being such a wimp and so down
such a worrier. i feel really down today and feel so ungrateful feeling like it. dont know if its the lack of sleep the fact the stones are really getting to me,or the fact im still worrying about that stupid physch letter . two people from hospital have said its fine buts still upsetting/worrying me. sorry mandy xx:cry:

Mandy, you have to get some positivity. Each day you need to sit and think of one good thing about yourself. We all have lots of good points but cannot see them without a little help. I'll start you off for today and you can add one tomorrow, maybe you could start a little list on your fridge?

You offer support on here to other people when they have concerns.

Oooh and from what i remember you are very very kind to animals xx

just got back from dr as was quiet ill earlier stress or stomach bug she said .

Hi Mandy, I really hope you feel better soon. I think Julie's idea is a good one. Sometimes we can forget that there is good in us and about us (I'm chief culprit here so wish I could take my own advice).

One thing that has helped me lately is listening to very very chilled music - my son gave me 6 CDs of "Psy trance" music - I had never heard of it as am old (41) he is in his 20's and knows about this sort of thing! Anyway, a "band" called Shpongle do this really mellow sound scape music which is just interesting enough to listen to but very relaxing. I fall asleep I get so relaxed. This sort of thing might help you relax and at least give you a break from your worries.

Kind wishes to you
Jen x

Hi Mandy. I think phatmomma's thinking along the same lines as me! As I said (on another site), you have a lot going on at the moment with your bypass without having to worry about gallstones as well. But if you look on the positive side and remember that you are in the hands of the delectable Guy Slater and that it's all going to be sorted for you, well, you have soooo much going for you! Chin up hun, I hope you feel better soon. Remember the song from The Life of Brian - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life. Take care, Mxx

Hi Mandy
Thats a good idea what Julie said . You are a good person and the more you tell yourself that the sooner you`ll start to beleive in yourself hun . I honestly think if you think positive you will become positive . So chin up and you`ll get there . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx
PS you dont have to apologises because its good to get things of your chest .

Mandy hun if 2 people from the hospital have told you that everything is ok then pls believe them.
Hun you will make urslef ill with worry and ur surgery is just 4 weeks away.
So pls chill out and relax and do things that make you happy and start believing that all will be ok because it will be
(((((big hugs ))))) take care luv Roch xxx.

thanks everyone. dr said stress. gonna try really hard now to be positive. slept in bed last night instead of sofa which is huge for me.
pain from stones is agony this morn but its ok 4 weeks two days yeehaw! xxxx

thanks everyone. dr said stress. gonna try really hard now to be positive. slept in bed last night instead of sofa which is huge for me.
pain from stones is agony this morn but its ok 4 weeks two days yeehaw! xxxx

Well done on sleeping in the bed and not on the sofa xxx
Hun u really need to find a way to chill out and relax and relieve the stress as ur surgery is only 4 weeks away and you def dont want to make urself ill just b4 surgery.
Am sorry u r in pain hun is there not anything to take that can help with the pain.
Take care luv Roch xxx

Mandy i know how much the agony of gall stones is. Try to avoid the foods that can set it off, unfortunately when i had them i was told it was from having an epidural whilst giving birth so i never changed my eating habits.

You should be so proud of yourself, you are coping with this sometimes intense pain, you are being very brave in going for a surgery which will change your life forever (for the better i might add). Well done on getting into bed instead of the sofa last night, this sounds like a real big deal for you, so you deserve praise for it.

Try and find some relaxing music (or some relaxing old lady radio station) and just remind yourself every day. You really are a wonderful person who deserves a wonderful life. And, you had your hunk of a surgeon on the bed too i heard :) XX Smile because your worth it xxx

Back