• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet, no energy

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I started the 800 cal pre op diet last Fri, and am really really tired and dizzy:confused:I know it's not as harsh as some of the other diets, so am lucky really, and am dreading the soup and jelly thing from this fri onwards :(:(
Any tips to feel better?I am just off to get some lovely veg soup lizzie bee has made for us:p:p:p:pIsn't she a sweetie:D

Hi hun the only thing i could really say is to drink loads of water or sugar free squash to make sure u r very hydrated as its really hot now and the combination of the heat and lack of cals could def make u feel weak and if you up ur water it might give u a boost,and maybe make some ice lollys out of sugar free squash.
Soz i dont have any more ideas i did not just want to read and run, am sure some of the experienced peeps will be along soon with some tips for you.
Take care luv Roch xxx

It gets easier! Day 3-4 is the hardest, and then you'll pick up. By the time you go on to clear fluids you'll feel fine. Just stick with it and don't push yourself. Plenty of fluids and stay focused.

Thanks girlies!!I'm just drinking a pint of sugar free cordial:D:D:D
Soz to be such a wimp;)

your not a wimp at all i was like that untill day 4 then felt much better so hang on in there and good luck xxx

Lovely to see you, Lucy and Layla - what a delicious trio of ladeez!
Enjoy the soup and keep drinking!
Lx

Good luck with the diet - I think the ice lolly idea is a good one - make it much stronger than you would drink because the freezing process kills the sweetness. Mxx

Lovely to see you, Lucy and Layla - what a delicious trio of ladeez!
Enjoy the soup and keep drinking!
Lx
LOL thanks for the soup hun, i'm gonna have it in a bit:p Layla kicked off in Matalan cos she was too hot:D:D
ETA Just had the soup, and it was yummy xx

Last edited:
like everyone has already said lots of water, especially in this heat also! days 3/4 are the worse. hope your both doing ok? x

Thanks hun, and hope you're ok too:p:p

Thanks Gaynor, and congrats on getting the gee gee:D:D:DI'm soooooooo jealous;)

candie this time next week you will be up at the crack of dawn tidying draws and wardrobes looking for something to do with the energy. Like the others have said fluids fluids fluids and it really does get better.
take care
carole

Back