• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet

juney_p

i am waiting for my apt with dietitian to commence my 10 day pre op diet.....
what will it consist of?
i have no idea.
x june

hiya june, I left details of the pre op diet on your thread.......new member....... hello every one..
hope this helps xxx

nikki

Really depends on your provider, but often you get a 'choice' as it were, in that you can choose to do what they call the 'milk diet', which as the title suggests is predominantly drinking milk, although you are allowed other things like smoothies, NAS drinks, sugar-free jelly and the like. Alternatively, you may be able to choose the 'low fat, low carb diet', which again as the title suggests is a carefully calorie controlled diet that is low fat & importantly, low in carbohydrates. Full diet details should be provided by your health care provider as to exactly what they say you can and cannot have, as these details vary greatly from place to place. Which one you choose (if you get a choice) will mainly depend on what you personally think you can manage best with for the time period you need to be on the diet.

thank you

thank you for your reply
i am so excited..... on the big count down.
1 calender month today!!!!!
yipeeeeeee

thanks again

thanks..... still finding my way around this site....... now trying to find where/how to find my new member thread. will get there soon.
x june

thanks.... still trying to find my way around the site.... so i will find it soon.
every one is so helpful.
cheers
how are you keeping?

thanks to all.
bought myself ax
june smoothie maker, to help with the protein supplements

thanks.... still trying to find my way around the site.... so i will find it soon.
every one is so helpful.
cheers
how are you keeping?

feeling absolutley great thank you, how are you doing??????

not long now xxxxx

i am good, just itching to get started with my weight loss.
x
june

This run up to the surgery is so exciting. Once you start your pre-op diet, you're on your final count-down!

Back