• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op milk diet - silly question

oooo ok.. just wondered lol being nosey x

Yes it does lessen after a day or two. Just remember to keep yourself hydrated and take an oxo to keep your salt levels ok. Also don't forget the multi-vitamin. Good luck with the weight loss the more you can get off the better.

Have you been asked/told to do the milk diet Karen? If you haven't I'm not sure that that is the best way to healthily lose weight, it is used to reduce the glycogen around the liver, not for general weightloss. IMHO you would be better off doing a low carb/fat diet with extra protein, just keeping the KCals down.

can you have slim fast drink in the first two weeks im having mine done on 14th AUG GOT LOADS OF SLIMFAST AND SOUPS AND YAZZO DRINKS is that ok

JOHN - I wasn't asked to do the milk diet, no. Anyway hubby wasn't happy with my doing it without doctor supervision so I compromised.

I went to asda and filled the trolley with veggies and fruit. I've made lots of lovely low-fat soups and froze them and I'm sticking to low carbs too. Gonna have fresh fish/fresh chicken with veg now and then for dinner and have very low fat yogurts too. Gonna try it for a week and see what happens.

Back