• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Start of the Pre Op diet

lesleyjean

Hi , I started my pre-op diet yesterday and found day 1 quite hard...I kept thinking about food !!!OUCH. Day 2 has been much easier so far as ive been really busy.
Anyone else thats just started their diet.......how's it going??

x:sigh:

Hi Lesleyjean
I started on Sunday. I am finding it reasonable, but I have type 1 diabetes, so although I have reduced my insulin, my blood glucose is still dipping a bit, which is tricky. I'll just need to reduce it a bit more tomorrow!
As you say, I think the secret is to keep busy. I can't believe our ops are NEXT WEEK!
Keep going, we can do this.
Crackers

Exciting times for you both I cant wait to come back to you both when I have my date to get a few hints and tips. Good luck for the next couple of weeks x

I started mine today and have found it a bit of a struggle, seem to be thinking about food constantly but in actual fact I don't feel hungry, am sure it will get better but even if it doesn't it is only 10 more days :) x

I have now done 13 days of mine, last day tomorrow, surgery Thursday. I found the 1st 2 - 3 days worse, felt tired, a little cold and had a mild headache, but after that I was fine. You'll manage ok, all of you. And just think of the end results!! Keep your goal in sight at all times. xx

i started mine on sat nd have been fine as i have been busy wif work nd things but last nite i really really fancied fish bites from the fish shop, the best of it is i have never ate fish for bout 2 yrs ha x

Hi just a quick question does everyone do the same pre op diet x

Hi just a quick question does everyone do the same pre op diet x
no honey, some do the milk diet and some do the low cal low carb diet, hope this helps :) x

It does thank you x

Back