• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op diet

holliepop

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me i,m currently on day 6 ov the pre op diet which consists dailey of
3-4 portions of fruit
2 non fat or diet yoghurts
2-3 pints of semi skimmed milk
bowl of vegetable soup preferably home made without potato or pulses
sugar free jelly (optional)

however i,m not a big milk drinker so i,m not having that just in coffee and i dont really like jelly i,ve been managing but for the past 2 days i,ve felt really really weak drained and lethargic and very emotional which is not like me would it be best if i just stuck to this diet for the next 5 days or would i be able to introduce
something else into my diet something to give me a bit energy i,m a massive meat eater but hasnt had any for 6 days so i think i,m lacking protein someone please help before i faint xxx

i,d kill for a chinese xx

Best of luck, let me know how you get on at Sunderland as this is where I plan to get my op x I have done lighter life before and felt how you feel now, it wears off after 3 days as you go into ketosis. Stick with it x

Best of luck, let me know how you get on at Sunderland as this is where I plan to get my op x I have done lighter life before and felt how you feel now, it wears off after 3 days as you go into ketosis. Stick with it x

thanks i,ll let ya know how i get on x

Have you been making coffee with your milk that would use bit more up, i know that was my only problem with it at first the milk made me feel sickly but it settled down, just try n stick with it and use as much as you can of the required amount better if u can shrink your liver better having keyhole if possible easier recovery. goodluck xx

You should be feeling this way if your doing the diet right , sorry that's not much help but on a good note it means your liver is getting smaller :) good luck on your weight lose journey ,wishing you all the luck for the future xxx

Do you like a latte? If you boil half a pint of milk up and whisk for a minute then mix with your coffee you might enjoy it a bit better.

I wouldn't risk adding anything to the diet as you don't want to wake up to find they haven't done the op because your liver hasn't shrunk enough x

Do you like a latte? If you boil half a pint of milk up and whisk for a minute then mix with your coffee you might enjoy it a bit better.

I wouldn't risk adding anything to the diet as you don't want to wake up to find they haven't done the op because your liver hasn't shrunk enough x

Back