• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help need re Milk Diet

Bonnie66

I'm on day 7 of the milk diet, i'm having 3 pts of milk 2 muller yogurts, 3 pieces of fruit and sugar free jelly. oops and 3 500ml bottles of water. I've gettin over the headaches and hot flushes. But I haven't lost any weight?:confused: I'm I doing anything wrong, only 3 days to go and i'm worried that my liver is not shrinking and I know there is no way of knowing that until theatre!:(
Could really do with some advice please.:)

Hiya I'm on day 9 and 10lb gone but I'm not allowed the fruit n jelly....could be worth a try ditching that to see? x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hiya I'm on day 9 and 10lb gone but I'm not allowed the fruit n jelly....could be worth a try ditching that to see? x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Same here ... infact I was told specifically no fruit or jelly as I queried it after seeing someone else's post on here ... seems our surgeon is one of the strict diet ones, Jo, but I lost 8lb's in 2 days. Not weighed myself since & now on day 5 so hoping to have lost more by Monday. Won't hurt to try without the fruit & jellies. Are you taking a vitamin & mineral tablet only you don't mention it. We have to take one a day. Good luck, Bonnie xx :)

I'm on day on day 9 also and have lost 11lb. I'm only aloud 4pints milk 1 yog 2 cups of bovril and water no fruit

Back