• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet

clairelou2410

I'm having my bypass surgery on the 6th of feb, I started the slim fast diet 5 days ago, and i an really struggling . Any tips on how to get through this, ?

:( I'm sorry your struggling. Can you have constant reminders about how many days you have left or buy something a few sizes smaller to motivate you?

the problem is every different team has different pre op mine was approx 800 calls a day low or no fat no bread skimmed milk in tea I didn't have just milk all day I had Muller light yoghurt at breakfast milky coffee mid morning lean ham with some salad at lunch and chicken breast and veg for teatime bovril drink in evening most days had the same thing but was so focused on shrinking my liver I really didn't mind :) there was no possible way I was going to be opened up and closed again because it hadn't shrunk xxx try to keep your focus on that if you can :)

I'm having my surgery on Tuesday. It's been very hard sticking with the liquid/protein shake diet, so I feel your pain!

I'm on day 1 of milk diet hoping I can get through this, just try concentration that it will all be done soon and you will have a new you x

Back