• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss

kirstyd

Hi everyone!

I started my pre op diet here's wat I'm having

Slim fast with 4 strawberrys
Apple orange or banana
And chicken n salad for dinner

I've had this for 4 days and not lost an ounce :( any ideas?? X

I didnt lose an ounce on my pre op diet either BUT my liver was nice and shrunk - which is the purpose of the pre op diet xx

Yes I did lose weight after my op, I lost 7 stone!

That maybe the problem, 750 calories is not much at all - maybe your body has gone into starvation mode. I was having 1,000 which is still low for someone of my height!

7 stone lol op worked then haha.

It's just frustrating! I was hoping to lose 10lb at this stage. Oh well as long as the liver has shrunk. I'm gonna go and invest in a decent set of scales 2 x

Don't worry, just remember its to shrink the liver. Any weight loss is just a bonus! 750 is what some people lose on, but for me 1100-1200 average is when I see my biggest losses. Good luck :D

7 stone lol op worked then haha.

It's just frustrating! I was hoping to lose 10lb at this stage. Oh well as long as the liver has shrunk. I'm gonna go and invest in a decent set of scales 2 x

It did indeed! xx

I think some people have lost because they are on different pre op diets as well, different ones do different things, hopefully the all shrink the liver xx

Back