• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet

Hi guys I am having revision surgery from a band to a bypass. I get surgery in about 10 days. I have found it so difficult with the pre op diet. I am partially blind and hate milk. I have broken it a few times and now worried about my liver size. It’s so difficult when you are used to eating. I had awful problems with band but didn’t need to do a pre op diet. Any guidance

Bling Babe

Hi guys I am having revision surgery from a band to a bypass. I get surgery in about 10 days. I have found it so difficult with the pre op diet. I am partially blind and hate milk. I have broken it a few times and now worried about my liver size. It’s so difficult when you are used to eating. I had awful problems with band but didn’t need to do a pre op diet. Any guidance
I also don’t like milk however you can flavour it with NAS Crusha which come in lots of flavour, I also flavoured hot milk with chicken OXO you could try any flavour stock cube, it’s delicious just like soup but much thinner. Good luck with everything
keep in touch and let us know how you get on x