• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op question

audra

can anyone please tell me if u can have sugar free jelly on the milk an yog diet an does it have to be yoguart can it be WW fromage frais instead of yoguarts as they contain less fat and sugar than muller .. thanx in advance x

audra

thanx paula ya was having muller what people said to have but stood in supermarket this morning over an hour just reading all yoguarts an WW fromage frais was lowest for fat an sugar so i bought 12 packs lol i think lady at till thought i was pregnant she asked if i got a craving on them i just smiled lol x

Paula Garner

I know I was the same when I was on pre op. reading all the labels lol. It's nice to have a change aswell. Muller's get a bit boring after a bit. Try making milk jelly. That makes a nice change too :)

audra

ya i keep thinking that .... my kids have been good about it though my eldest is a chef so he cooks for youngest an wont allow me to cook so i guess thats good lol x

Hollyem

Looks like our ops are close together Hun! I'm all new to this site. My band op is 28/11/12 starting pre op diet soon! Be good to see how we both get on. Good luck, sounds like your doing well so far. X

audra

ty hollyem good luck hun come on eve keep it up lass u can do it what yoguarts u eating ? coz ive changed to WW fromage frais an they lush x

top_kat

Not everyone can have NAS jelly on this pre-op diet so if you've been given one by your provider to follow then you need to check and the same with the fromage frais too. The one I followed it had to be yoghurt ~ only your provider can really tell you what you should be having :)

tartanlady

I wanted to do some crusha ice lollies and gues what no lolly moulds and cant find any anywhere lol