• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question - Milk pre op diet

ladybird_gal

This is probably a very naive question, but the leaflet i have regarding pre op diet says 'low fat' yoghurt. Can anyone tell me if the yoghurt can be fruit yoghurt or does it have to be plain?
:17729:

as long as its low fat and low sugar, alot state low fat for example muller lights, but fail to say on the front hey im loaded in sugar, always look at the food nutrition values on the little chart on the back of the item.

liz x

ive never tryed the w/w ones but they must be low sugar as well, check them out next time u visit the supermarket, look at the nutrition box info on the back.

lancs they prob dont taste nice as they not hyped up with sugar like the other "low fat" yoghurts are.

your prob right Liz, lol - I stuck to the asdas own when I was on it - can`t say I checked the sugar content cos to b honest no one mentioned that to me at my consultation they just said to have low fat - although thinking about it , it does make sense to have low sugar too

my guiding rule for the yoghurts was less than 60 calories per pot, and most of the mullerlights are in that category as long as you do not have the 'corners' ect which are higher calories

id go for the anne forshaw ones as the are sweetened with apple juice. although when i did the pre op i stook to natural ones as i love them.

Weight watchers ones are fine, I had those on the pre-op. Post op I have the small smooth muller light yoghurts, but can only get them in Asda in packs of 6.

im on the pre-op diet, and been eating muller lights, and morrisons own versions....lost 16.5lbs so far so must be doing something right!!!

Last edited:
Yeap I agree the Mullerlight ones are the best and more choice of flavours.

Back