• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op the end is in sight.

OMG I'm amazed at both your weight losses..... Is giving me inspiration, I'm being done on the 5th match and am getting so nervous now!!

OMG I'm amazed at both your weight losses..... Is giving me inspiration, I'm being done on the 5th match and am getting so nervous now!!

Nerves are normal. Channel them into excitement of you can. It's the best decision I ever made :) Good luck to you xxx

Thankyou fuffs.... Am trying, just keep getting flashes of "am I doing the right thing" bit I know it's the I my answer now!

Thankyou fuffs.... Am trying, just keep getting flashes of "am I doing the right thing" bit I know it's the I my answer now!

That is so natural :) I had moments like that. Asking myself if I could have done it without surgery. But yes, it is the answer :) x

So glad it all went well, it is so great to hear all the positive comments from those of you who have just had your op. x

Back