• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 6 of pre op and weighed in

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
And iv lost an amazing 11lb I'm feeling on top of the world :) I know it's not about losing weight but it's deffo a bonus side to the pre op diet and the best of it is iv still got 4 wks to do, it b hard I know but I'll b happy if iv lost some weight ready for my op xx

Its great isnt it laura, i cant believe you are doing that many weeks on the milk diet, i was very ill though and couldnt wait for it to be over.
Lovely when the weight comes of so quickly to..you are doing really well...good luck love. xxxx

Thanks everyone, it's the milk and yoghurt one I'm following I'm finding it not too bad I'm having 1pint of milk 6-8 yoghurts a day, 2-3ltrs of water and the odd diet coke so not too bad to b fair Iv known alot of ppl have like 1 yoghurt and more milk but as it's 6-8 yoghurts it feels slightly easier x

stefanie said:
Have you been told to do it for so long?

Sorry just being nosey

I'm meant to do it for 4 wks but started early as I have my pre op assessment nxt Monday I wanted to shift some weight and also to give time for my body to adjust but really it's meant to start Saturday xx

all the best girl its so worth the effort
you will see, and its all good for ur opp
steve x

Keep going Laura, it'll be worth it in the long run and thinking of you, always at your side Angel... love you xxx

Excellent! Well done ;-)

Well done Laura,fantastic weight loss X

Keep on chugging Laura... you'll feel so much better for the weightloss... love you precious and take good care xxx

Back