• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op today

highspirit

well today is preop day :eek: .I am full of nerves ....... will i still be able to have it mostly ? Just want to go and have the tests ...get home and wait patiently for the date to come .:banana dancer::banana dancer:​

Good Luck hun x

Well I think all went well ....if I dont hear anything all is well ? Did weight pressure .Then listened to heart and lungs .Did mrsa swabs .Sent me for ecg .then a chest xray then bloods ..Hope its all clear .

havent heard from them ......so i guess all is good ! was really worried cos when i looked at the ecg (which they handed to me )it said normal sinus rythmn and then underneath it had abnormal ecg .been really worrying since tueday .

well i think they would of told you straight away as on my pre op app they found i had heart murmor and they told me there an then it wasnt right so GL with it all xx

hi rach ,no not heard a dickie bird so i guess everything is cool.starting preop today 5 days early to get started and get my mind focused .Thanks for asking and caring xxx

I'm sure that if there was anything out of the ordinary they would have said by now.

I am so excited for you - the sooner you get sleeved the sooner I'll be sleeved!

Counting the days for you as well as me now

xxx

Back