• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The letter arrived today!!

xxsarahxx

Oh my god have i had the shock of my life or what!!.

Having been told my op will be around christmas time i was shocked to recieve a letter for both pre ops and a serarate letter for my op date on the....... 30th june 2011.

:talk017::thankyouthankyou::winner::0clapper::bunnydance::party0011::party0049::party0019::banana dancer:

Someone pinch me please x

Fabulous news Sarah.

Over the moon for you xx

Thanks suepat, still getting my head round it, didn't think for a minute would be having it done this side of christmas. I'm home alone, hubby is at work and i don't know what to do with myself lol x

Thats brillian news Sarah xx

im so pleased for you ,i could cry ,could feel your excitement in your post!,wishing you all the luck with your op x

Fab news!! :) Really pleased for you!

H x

:)Fabulous news Sarah-so,so pleased for you:)

I'm so pleased for you. I yearn for the day I get 'that' letter and I know I won't be able to contain myself when it eventually arrives ... so enjoy your excitement :) x

thYippee-51.gif

xxsarahxx said:

Having been told my op will be around christmas time i was shocked to recieve a letter for both pre ops and a serarate letter for my op date on the....... 30th june 2011.

:talk017::thankyouthankyou::winner::0clapper::bunnydance::party0011::party0049::party0019::banana dancer:

YEY. Congrats hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congratulations xxxx from your info It seems youv'e been on this journey for a very long time so at last some really good unexpected news!!!! I'm really pleased for you x Keep well xxxx

**pinches sarah**

soooo happy for you, i hope mine comes round that quick...doubt it considering what i was told at forum meeting, but who knows. good luck hun

Fantastic that little black Frock or even colourful dress for those xmas parties can now be even littler than it might have been 6mths post op and a whole new wardrobe I should think by then.

Back