• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op weight loss

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Well I know I shouldnt but I weiged myself today3 days into preop diet i have been starving so though oh i bet i am doing great , what no alcohol shoudl mean i have lost tonnes of weight .. 1 pound !!!
gutted, my husband who has been eating as normal and drinking like its christmas has lost 4 pound in teh same time !!!!
Just shows how different we all are, oh by the was my husband is now 10 stone 6 pound the lucky sod.
x

hi

try not to get to disheartened, a friend of mine did pre op diet and didnt start losing till day 5, as u sed e1 is different, good luck and stay positive.

All the best - MeJulie x x

P.S. meant to say even thou u not lost , your liver would have shrunk , after all that is the main reason to do pre op (as u know) the w/l is just an added bonus xx

stick with it drink plenty of water too that did it for me, you shouldnt be starving, as the body goes into "sod this im keeping the fat here to help me survive" mode
just look at the end goal it will be worth it im on day 36 of my milk diet and have lost 2 stone 12 pounds so far with 6 days to go.....
you can do it dont get disheartened x

As Bullyfun says drink pleanty of fluids, it really does make a difference. My weightloss didn't show for the first couple of days either so don't worry about it, it will soon be falling off you! :D

Cuppa xx

hello
thanks been drinking diet coke like theres no tomorrow probably so i feel like i am having a decent drink with ice and lemon lol
will try the water today
x

H2o only way to go...... it does work ive grown flippers and gills while on this pre op....... not the same as a G&T but hey what can you do..... if it works it works :) x

h2o it is x

Fruit teas are a nice way to get some fluids down you if you get fet up with water.

Back