• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre Op & Xenical & weight

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hi
well I have my repeat sleep apnea later today I am hoping it wont have delayed my op.
However I decided to stop xenical 1 week ago as I was just so fed up of it, all you who have been on it wont need me to explain !!!
well this morning it was pooring down so I grabbed my jeans from teh wardrobe, rather than my thinner trousers and put them on well bloody hell they were so tight. I weighed myself at my mums and 7.5 lb I have put on since I was weighed on teh 13th of August !!! gutted is an understatement BUT I am not really suprised, I stopped teh gym due to poorly kids, no motivaion and teh fact lots of new thin people have started at the gym alot of mums from school and they look at me like haha fatty ! (thats not what they say just how I feel) I have just done normal nice things, out for days, burger here, out to birthday parties butty here, crisp there.
well I cant do gym tomorrow as i am taking my sleep thingy back but I will be there thursday and friday and 3 times next week. I need to get myself into gear for this op.
I just cant believe how easy it is to slip in to old habits in a short space of time and put so much weight back on after all the hard work to get it off.
sorry this is just a moan just needed to write it down and kick my own backside.
x
Helen

Hope the test goes well, and don't be disheartened we've all done it. Just get back on track and cut out any crap and it will soon be off again xx

Good luck with the sleep test hun, dont give urslef a hard time it can come off as quick as it come on xx

Hi Helen,

Reading your post was like reading about myself . I joined a gym a while back and was really motivated and losing weight. A couple of weeks ago i had a bad day and since then it's been downhill or UP according to the scales.

It's really hard to get back on the wagon but you know if you go back to the gym you'll feel better and more energised... I'm going back tomorrow and have a session with my personal trainer so should be fun lol :character00116:

Good luck.. I'm sure you'll get back on track :)

Hope the test goes alright. Sorry to hear about the weight gain. At least you have some kind of a plan to get back on track. I know that one reason I want this wls is so that I have something which will remind me when I'm over eating and a deterrent from eating the wrong things. It would be great if we could lose weight (and keep it off), as easily as we gain weight and keep it on. I'll be joining you in the exercising 3x a week after my trip to Paris.

Rebirth

Back