• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Still waiting for Dr New & Ammouri

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
hello
well liek I say I am still waiting, I received my letter on the 29th of May and there are still NO appointments available
(I keep phoning and am starting to wind them up)
I have been told to expect a call in July well its teh first today !
I just hate waiting and sure enough I have put weight on arghhhhh
I have been told tehy have now changed teh process again and now you just go to hope hospital on a thursday pm and see dr New and mr ammouri and thats it you dont go again till teh op.
Well please please let it be soon before I pop. I just feel so fed up that I have just slipped into teh old me and feel awful for it.
Sorr for teh miserable post hope you are all doing well I am goign to read all your posts now and see how you all are xxx
Helen

sorry i cant type the to save my life, bloody hell just spelt it right
xxx

hi fbn4e,
sorry you're feeling so low :( i know how you feel as im in the same boat waiting for my first appointment too...... its very easy to get depressed about it but at least you are in the system and you know that something will be happening soon.
hope this makes you feel better and if you wanna talk you can pm me
tasha xxx

thanks chick xxx
I know that we are all in the same boat just bloody gutted as I have done my 6 montsh weight management course and lost 2 stone and it is creeping back on.
Hope its soon for us all x

Hi, I'm in the same boat too. Its really frustrating, there must be a way they can simplify the system. It cant be any good for them either keep having us all ringing and nattering them. I'm sure they dread me ringing up asking for updates...

I was just speaking to a lady who is pre-op and waiting for her meeting with Dr. A, she has already seen Dr. New 2x and is getting frustrated. She spoke to the booking team about the lack of clinics and apparently they know they have a problem and are trying to get it sorted. WLS is still new there but that is not an excuse, they MUST get things in order because they are playing with people's health. I am going to the support meeting tonight and will mention your concerns. I will report back on what they say. Chin up though, I am sure that I will at least be able to pass on more contacts so you will have someone new to ring!

Nic:p

Mr Ammouri is now on holiday for 3 weeks, i have had pre-op etc but still waiting for a date. Had pre-op at one stop clinic on 28 may when I was there for 5 hours. I am getting really fed up now!

He is on holiday for 3 weeks fantastic I knwo he needs holidays but arghhhh ! x

Hi Nic, is this correct mr Ammori is on his holls Now for 3 weeks? Ime surpose to have my surgery next fri 10th July by him. Kind regards Gail.
I was just speaking to a lady who is pre-op and waiting for her meeting with Dr. A, she has already seen Dr. New 2x and is getting frustrated. She spoke to the booking team about the lack of clinics and apparently they know they have a problem and are trying to get it sorted. WLS is still new there but that is not an excuse, they MUST get things in order because they are playing with people's health. I am going to the support meeting tonight and will mention your concerns. I will report back on what they say. Chin up though, I am sure that I will at least be able to pass on more contacts so you will have someone new to ring!

Nic:p

He cant be on holiday then can he ?

i saw dr new in dec last year and me ammorie in feb and had preops same day i saw the anestatist the week after then that was it till 2 weeks ago wen i saw phsycologist and ive still no date for op .im getting very frustrated too. was told in feb id probably have it done for easter i was very silly and thought they meant this year lol

Back