• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op

Denise1966

might be a silly question to some but on the pre op diet im following i allowed veg soup but its not to conatin potatoes or pulses im make it like a puree rather than liquid do think it is ok xxx

I don't know hun but that sounds fine to me x

My pre op diet was food based & I could make my own veg soup out of my strict allowances for veg that day. I could only make it with stock cube or water no fat, sugar, starch( potatoes) & it could not be from packet or tin - these often have starches, fat, sugar etc added to them & can be quite high in calories. If your dietician gave you the diet & it say its ok then it should be Ok.
Good luck.

might be a silly question to some but on the pre op diet im following i allowed veg soup but its not to conatin potatoes or pulses im make it like a puree rather than liquid do think it is ok xxx
yes it will be fine, the idea of the pre-op... to shrink the liver which becames large and engorged with suger/fats / carbs. as veg is good and low calorie and fat free, you are onto a winner with thick pureed soup, i mafe a big pot last week with a half a gammon joint and pureed it, had a bowl every day for 5 days ( kept it in fridge) AND LOST 8 lbs.

aww thats good hun lol its the only actuall meal i get rest is just 2-3 pints of milk 2 yoghurts xxnot long to go this time next week will be all done xx

Good luck & all the best with your op.
X

Back