• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op

eggbat

Six Month Post Op
well everyone this is it,after all the waiting and frustration tomorow i start my pre op diet for one week.when i met my surgeon he gave me the option of very low cal diet or milk diet so i am choosing the milk diet.this i am hopeing will suit me better as i then know that is just all i can have.on the low cal diet i would kid myself that one more piece would not matter (story of my life).so in preparation for my task i took my family into town and for lunch we went to chinese buffet,it was very nice and i did not over do it i just wanted to have something nice as it will be a while before anything like that again....just wanted to share that with you all.

well everyone this is it,after all the waiting and frustration tomorow i start my pre op diet for one week.when i met my surgeon he gave me the option of very low cal diet or milk diet so i am choosing the milk diet.this i am hopeing will suit me better as i then know that is just all i can have.on the low cal diet i would kid myself that one more piece would not matter (story of my life).so in preparation for my task i took my family into town and for lunch we went to chinese buffet,it was very nice and i did not over do it i just wanted to have something nice as it will be a while before anything like that again....just wanted to share that with you all.

good luck hun first few days can be tough bt it gets easier i was same although wasnt given choice i found it like it detox mentally getting used to not over eating anymore

thanks for replying,yes in a funny sort of way i am quite looking forward to it,i know that it will be hard i cannot pretend that it wont and there will be times in the next week when my family will be begging me to eat something.ha ha.but all in all thay tryto be as supportive as thay can but as thay are all skinnys thay cannot really understand.

Hi Egg bat (where did you get that name from?)

Are you having the band or the bypass?

Hope all goes well for you.:):)

hi egg bat good luck on yr journey. I found having my milk as milky coffee either 1/2 milk and water or all milk was very satisfying and helped getting the extra water in. Make sure you drink plenty of water in between and you will be fine.
HC

Good luck wth your milk diet eggbat, will look forward to hearing about your op when its all over, Take care.x

Good luck on the milk diet, you will not regret doing it, its good prep for afterwards and youi lose weight on it

Surgeon's preference.

Back