• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre surgery dumping

HiddenBeauty

Lil Miss Kitty
I'm having a quandary.

I've been trying to get used to the pre surgery diet in prep for when I have it in June/July so I've been cutting out carbs, sugars etc except for today where I had my last full Sunday roast.

I took it easy eating my green veg first, half a Yorkshire pudding, two slices of beef out of the four I'd been given and half a roast potato. I've given myself the rule of eating for 15 mins, slowly and mindfully, then stopping and not eating for another 3 hrs after. This gets me used to having to leave food etc.

I felt ok, a little (tmi warning) poopy but nothing out of the ordinary.

That was 2pm

6pm came and it was tea time where OHs mum made quich, mini sausage roll, salad and pickles. I did have some of each and felt full quickly and mildly bloated. Soon after I was on the loo with stomach cramps, pooping, wretching and mild dizzyness.

Now home and I feel lethargic, dizzy, Headachey, unable to concentrate, nauseas and tummy pain.

I was reading up on post op dumping recently and wondered if you could have mild dumping pre op if you're cutting out certain foods.

I used to do it sometimes never had it confirmed but I think u can when u start to cut out foods then suddenly have them x

I think it's living low carb and suddenly carbing up. It's a bit like having a hypo x

Back