• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Private funding issues

I got interest free credit cards and then when the 12 months is up wil swap them until it is paid off.

For me waiting was not an option. Once I had made my decision that was it I wanted it done. Some people may feel they need time to "get their heads round it". I knew that I wanted it done and waiting just wasn't an option. I didn't even go and see if I was eligible for NHS funding. I got myself into this mess and I was going to get myself out of it.

sue i felt the same, it was only when my GP mentioned WLS to me and that i would be eligable that i realised how much i was being affected by my weight so i did something about it, waiting was not an option i knew i had to sort it myself, another 1-2 years on i could have still been waiting and had a stroke, heart attack ect... this was not acceptable to me. When i make a decision i always act upon it straight away, its not impetuousness its me knowing i am right and that a situation has been brewing in my subconscous for a while.

I'm exactely the same Silver surfer, although my MHK (MP) is looking into fighting for some of it back. I've out it on my mortgage but its classed as home improvements - well the sofa will look a lot better with the new slimline me on it!

you are worth the investment, this is your life we're talking about!!!! Please be positive, Debs xx

I got interest free credit cards and then when the 12 months is up wil swap them until it is paid off.

For me waiting was not an option. Once I had made my decision that was it I wanted it done. Some people may feel they need time to "get their heads round it". I knew that I wanted it done and waiting just wasn't an option. I didn't even go and see if I was eligible for NHS funding. I got myself into this mess and I was going to get myself out of it.

Yep i was exactly the same as this, as soon as i new this was right for me i wanted it over with and to move forward.
And i'm now so glad i didn't wait, i can now look forward to this summer and all the activities and things i love doing a lot slimmer and fitter than i was last year, i used to hate summer, sweating it out just waiting for the colder weather to start, now i cant wait.

Had i not had the money i would have borrowed it and probably used the usual 'home improvements' reason !

Back