• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Private surgery - how much?

Boblatina

I am just trying to work out what I would have to do post surgery if (or rather when) I need to do something about excess skin.

My PCT doesn't really fund post-op plastic surgery - and, even worse, I am likely to be moving to another part of the country where funding is even tighter - so the odds are that I will have to pay for private cosmetic surgery.

So I have a rough idea about how big a piggy bank I am likely to need in a couple of years time can anyone give me a "ball park" figure for how much (say) a tummy tuck and removal of saggy bingo wings would cost me?

Thanks

love

TillyBob

I just had tummy tuck with muscle tightening through Hospital Group - cant rate them high enough - they were fantastic ! Cost for procedure was £4600 and your looking at similar for arm lift.

I just had tummy tuck with muscle tightening through Hospital Group - cant rate them high enough - they were fantastic ! Cost for procedure was £4600 and your looking at similar for arm lift.
Thanks Sam, those figures are about what I was expecting, so I will have to get a big Piggy Bank (either that or take to the streets with my begging bowl :D)

love

TillyBob

I'm having a breast lift and arm lift , at mcindoe under Mr Arstein and it's costing £6000

Does anyone know the cost of a body lift??

I keep seeing Mr Arnstein on Extreme Makeover , he's awesome Bluehail so you are going to be very happy with your results I'm sure.
Meggie I reckon the works is about 12 grand....I'm sure I heard that somewhere recently. I'm talking arms, thigh and butt lift, tummy tuck and boob re-perk..
(yes put me down for all of that....and a eye bag removal from the sleepless nights the bill will give me )

Will take a miracle to 're perk' my boobs pre-op, never mind after lol.....

I keep seeing Mr Arnstein on Extreme Makeover , he's awesome Bluehail so you are going to be very happy with your results I'm sure.

I'm almost 3wks post op and healing well
I have to have a slight revision (it turn't out one breast had more tissue) but i'm already extremely happy with the results, couldn't reccomend Mr Arnstein highly enough :)

Back