• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Probs with ipad app

p_relf

Anyone else having probs with the ipad app? Left side of the page not responded when touching buttons! Have deleted and reinstalled but didn't help! Thx Paul

Sorry, but my iPad apps working fine ... Is yours now sorted?

Mines the same Paul ,has been since the week end,have also deleted and reinstalled,still the same,buttons on left hand side not working,did an update the other day on the app don't know if this is the prob.right pain tho, going through safari at the mo.x

Yeah it seems to be since the new update a week ago that its now not working! The iPhone app is fine just the iPad that isn't! :-(

Hi I am also havg the same problem with the ioad app. It is also happneing with mini mimspierce, is there any fox. I deleted both apps and reinstalled them and no joy. I have both apps on my iphne as well and they work fine. Please help. Thanks wendy

Hi I dont know how to click "like" on an iphone - any ideas? x

Not sure on iphone but on the android app you can't. There is a blue arrow to the right of the post that pulls down a list but no 'like' on it :confused:

I have put an update on MiniMins about this.

I will let you know when the MiniMins version is out so you guys can also test it and let me know what you think.

If you guys like it I will roll it out for WLSurgery regardless if the MiniMins members thumbs it up or down.

Pierce

Okay, the new MiniMins iPad app has been uploaded.

This app will be distinguished by having a red "New!" at the bottom right.

Can you check the app out and please let me know if you like it better or if you don't like it than the original (which is now updated with the promise the orientation bug is fixed).

Pierce

Hello everyone,
Wanting some help please, I came across this brilliant site yesterday and joined, I'm due to have a band a week on Tuesday, I was just wondering how to post a question on a new thread as my iPad isn't giving me this option nor is it allowing me to just respond to threads, am I doing something wrong? I'm just a beginner please help, xx

Hi all, I'm a newbie and would like to post in the other forum sections, the problem i have is that it is only this section that I am able to comment on, am on an iPhone and in the top right corner is an arrow, when pressed in this Convo it gives me an option to reply, but all other threads it doesn't, it says refresh etc but no reply option, anybody know why and how I can fix it, when clicking other sections such as messages etc it also says permission denied as not logged in, when I am! I had my op 4 days ago and could do with some advice in the other forums so would like to fix this please. Thank you

Back