• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein bars

Lippyloirston

Hi I'm still struggling to eat enough protein every day. I noticed last week when I was shopping Aitken Protein bars. Has anyone tried these? The one I bought had 21g protein, and the sugar/fat/calorie values were low. Had half with my lunch, just to help bulk up on protein.

Anyone have any concerns about adding them to my list of okay foods?

Many thanks. X

Hi I'm still struggling to eat enough protein every day. I noticed last week when I was shopping Aitken Protein bars. Has anyone tried these? The one I bought had 21g protein, and the sugar/fat/calorie values were low. Had half with my lunch, just to help bulk up on protein. Anyone have any concerns about adding them to my list of okay foods? Many thanks. X

I've no clue as not bypassed yet however they sell lots of protein bars and foods on the bariatric megastore. Com

Hope that helps x

I struggle too but been told to avoid protein bars and shakes. I try to drink a glass of milk or 2 a day to up my level x

Hi I have protein bars and slimfast for extra protein as I have to manage 100 a day lol so I get mine from Holland and barrat when the penny sale is on and when the half price offer is on ,,,be careful though coz there's carb bars as well as protein so make sure you get the right ones coz I made that mistake once and did I know about it too lol ....my team ok'd it but advised to try to have no more than 3 a week but slimfast is fine anytime. I had DS so I don't dump either so am not sure if slimfast is ok for everybody so just take care and im sure you will be fine xx good luck

Careful of carbs in the Atkins bars - they are misleading. I tend to prefer a different variety as Atkins are nutritionally poor and the taste annoys me bh otherwise they are fine.

Back