• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

providers/aftercare

sunny69

can anyone give any info as to who the best providers are and give good aftercare? heard a lot of positive about WLS PROVIDER, but not wanting to travel to london to far for me, would be looking around manchester or liverpool only about an hrs drive away have a quota of up to £5.500.

what surgery are you hoping for sunny?

I had my band with WLS Group if thats who you mean? I would deffo recommend them.

They operate at a number of locations, I had mine fitted in Preston. All locations are sepcified on their website as:

We operate from numerous locations in the UK, including:

Kent, Sheffield, Manchester, Yorkshire and Kent.

Hope that helps x

I had mine done with Gravitas at Spire Hospital Blackpool, cannot fault them so far, had my band lat Saturday.

Mine was with wls group too...had no issues at all, been fine re aftercare which is most important.

I did hear THG have reduced their prices but rumour has it they don't have the aftercare team to keep up with demand

just do plenty of research x

I had mine with THG and they have been fantastic. I would definitely recommend them. They did have a bit of a bad reputation a few years ago and I was asking the nurse about that when she did my fill earlier this week. She said that they have increased bariatric nurses from 3 to 19 over the past couple of years to cope with the aftercare. I had dietician appointments every 4-6 weeks for first 6 months (either face to face or over the phone ... but they prefer face to face) and nurse appointments for the fills after each dietician appointment. And now, I will have the appointments as and when required, because I think I am almost where I need to be fill-wise. Not sure about the rest of the aftercare (medical wise) as I have had no problems.

I was banded on the Nhs so cannot advise you but want to wish you all the best on your journey xx

I went with THG and found their aftercare to be great. I am supposed to have a dietician and nurse appointment every month but I don't always get time to go. When I went last month the dietician told me off for missing a few appointments as she said that is an important part of the whole package. I also get a nurse/fill appointment at the same time just in case I do need a full after speaking to the dietician.

Agree with chopster and flutterby I had great experience with thg

Back