• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my new life begins

michala

well my weight loss story goes back over the last 20 years, over that time ive had 2 bad marraiges, my younger sister died of meningitis, and ive had long bouts of depression. tried lots of diets but always gave up and when ur told ur a fat whale and no one else would want me u just think why bother.well dec 2009 i got gp to do a referal and in jan 2010 had first appointment at heartlands,2nd apt was in april 2010 where i saw mr kumar who agreed to surgery.on boxing day 2010 i decided to start to loose weight and i dont know how but i stuck to it,(had lots of support from my work mates) and then april 9th 2011 i had my gastric bypass at spire parkway solihull and my new life begins. week one weigh in - 13lbs. i will try and update regularlybut hope i havent bored you. michala xx

Well done on making the right choice Michala.
You won't bore us, we like reading everybody's experiences and helping and being helped, so please, keep posting.
Lynne x

Well done and what a great start to your journey! Looking forward to following your progress xx

Well done Michala for sticking with it and getting to where you are now. I look forward to hearing of how much you lose in the future x

well this weight loss business is such an emotional journey but its a small price to pay for a new life.some days im quite jolly and excited other days feel low perhaps ill feel better when im back at work.i did recieve a beautiful bouquet from my work mates yesterday and they ring or text me every day, so that helps.ive decided once ive had my 6 week check up im gonna buy a wii because im going to be left with alot of hanging skin once i reach goal and cosmetic surgery is looking expensive.although my work mates have been fantastic it would be nice to chat to people who have had surgery particularly in the midlands area.(im from Hereford) im on face book under michala chesson so if u fancy adding me as a friend thats fine. looking forward to making lots of new friends.michala x

Back