• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for Phatgirl

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Hi
Hope you dont mind me asking but as you are an "old timer" lol coudl you tell me what your wait was from meeting Mr Ammouri to having teh op. Is seems that everything changes all the time and I have no idea how much longer I have to wait. A post earlier made me think not til next year but my Dietician told me to expect sept - Oct.
Thanks
Helen
x

I just posted on your question thread but I will put it here as well. The process from seeing Dr. Ammori and his agreeing to surgery should be no more than 18 weeks. So at maximum that would put you in early December as long as you have completed as tests and assessments. There are factors that can make it sooner like your BMI (is it over 50), a cancellation (make sure to tell Dr. Ammori that you will take a cancellation if one comes up) or urgent medical needs. Ideally you should have a date in the next 12 weeks from you approval for surgery. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Nic;)

Thanks very much feeling much better, the thought of being told it will be next year is an awful thought when will you be changing your name or are you now Phat as in HOT x

I just posted on your question thread but I will put it here as well. The process from seeing Dr. Ammori and his agreeing to surgery should be no more than 18 weeks. So at maximum that would put you in early December as long as you have completed as tests and assessments. There are factors that can make it sooner like your BMI (is it over 50), a cancellation (make sure to tell Dr. Ammori that you will take a cancellation if one comes up) or urgent medical needs. Ideally you should have a date in the next 12 weeks from you approval for surgery. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Nic;)

Nic

you are looking truly "fine" in your newest picture. What a lovely dress, it really suits you and you are a shell of your former self. Well done on the weight loss. How much more do you want to lose?
Congratulations.

MNL:)

Nic

you are looking truly "fine" in your newest picture. What a lovely dress, it really suits you and you are a shell of your former self. Well done on the weight loss. How much more do you want to lose?
Congratulations.

MNL:)

Thank you hun, I appreciate the compliments. I hope to shed maybe another couple of stone but I am not fussed about how long it takes. I want to focus now on getting more fit. I really wouldn't mind if I stayed the size I am but just more toned, you know what I mean?

Nic:D

Back