• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for pre-op diet

salski

Hi all I have a friend on the pre-op diet who has asked a few questions about it and I did not have to do one, I cant answer so can I ask here please....

"Hiya,

Im bit confused on the Liver diet can I have a normal size wholemeal pitta bread instead of peice of bread or is it a small pitta.

Also bit more of a personal matter did the diet upset your stomach for first fews days."

Any response would be great

Sally x

sorry hun cant help much dont think we are allowed bread on the food version of ours. i was ok for the first day off the diet im on but did have upset tum on the secound morning.x

She should call the dieticians and ask them to be sure but as it says bread I would stick to the bread but I am just finicky about following it to the exact letter.
I havent had an problems with my tummy so far and am now on day three, my bowels are as regular as usual and have had a lot less of a crampy, windy tummy than I usually have on a normal diet so for me it is a good change.
Is she drinking lots and sticking rigidly to the plan?
I have been drinking constantly through the day, makes you pee alot but hey ho its worth it.
Good luck to your friend xx
Steph xx

Thanks guys - I have forwarded your replies to her - will keep checking back incase anyone has other ideas xx

She should call the dieticians and ask them to be sure but as it says bread I would stick to the bread but I am just finicky about following it to the exact letter.
I havent had an problems with my tummy so far and am now on day three, my bowels are as regular as usual and have had a lot less of a crampy, windy tummy than I usually have on a normal diet so for me it is a good change.
Is she drinking lots and sticking rigidly to the plan?
I have been drinking constantly through the day, makes you pee alot but hey ho its worth it.
Good luck to your friend xx
Steph xx
hi steph
glad its not just me lucky i live in upstairs flat so not far for the loo. lol. xx

Back