• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for the girls

helekisapa

This is for the girls please can any of you tell me where to get a size 48I bras from that is cheap. I have tried Evans and they don't do that size cup the largest they do is a H cup.

Have you tried eBay?? and kudos on I cup boobs!! Mine have shrunk from an F to a saggy D xx :sigh:

I have tried marisota but have to wait n see if they allow me an order. I seem to have droped in size but gained in the cup.I was 50H but now 48I don't figure

ebay....youcan get everything from there

BUT im thinking about a shopping channel advert...its an aaahh bra, you buy your clothes size, not cup size, from the advert it seems v comfortable and perfect for weight loss....extra support, no underwire..in fact the ladies they have wearing them they look fab!

might be worth a google?

if you have big boobs these bras really dont work.....i'm a 40E and they do nothing for mine, a mosquito could hold them higher :D

oohh haha....im out of luck then, im a G at the moment!

will take a look.But still can fathom how I have gone up in cup size and yet have gone from 50 back to 48 back yet have lost 3 stone so far

could it be that you were wearing the wrong bra size before and after measurement you are now the right size?

I was measured before by evans and they said that I was 50h and I was measured there again this afternoon and the woman there said that I was a 48I.to be measured she lent me a 48H but the bra pushed my bust together with no gap and they were bulging from the sides.

if you have big boobs these bras really dont work.....i'm a 40E and they do nothing for mine, a mosquito could hold them higher :D

I bought some of them after being totally sucked in by the add - I totally agree with you, useless, they harp on about how they don't roll up - well that's exactly what they do, just roll up into one of your creases on your back ! I hope to be able to wear them when I have lost a bit of weight!
x

Even though mt bust will shrink I am still going to see my dr about a breast reduction.

before op i was a 48 JJ cup...ive now lost over 6 and half stone and ive never lost weight on my boobs before... but they have shrunk to i have shrunk to a H cup. I was on the waiting list for a reduction but have now been taken off as they have lost volume... ie the fat from inside. so therefor it would now be reconstruction surgery... which is classed as non medical purpouses so the nhs will not fund it x

I was just told to lose weight before they would consider surgery also I am wanting a total hysterectomy

Just saw an add for fashion world and they go up to cup size L

Back