• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for the Post Oppers

this is a great thread. my mind is on food all the time! doing this pre-op has made me realise what i did eat. 4 more days of this! i am tired of liquid and really wish i could chew and enjoy some food!!! feels good to know that i will not have that hunger feeling. thanks xx

oh dear i am one of the few people i think who still crave foods. I don't have them and it is nothing like before the op, i never dumo so i know i am eating well but i my HEAD still messes with me. Someone at work had fish and chips and the smell of them set my senses off. I am not hungry but its as though i sometimes I miss the foods that i liked. The good thing now is that i don't cheat (WOW) did i really say that. I will say it again i do not cheat. That is the first time in my life that i can say that. So although i still yearn for some foods i just don't have them. I also feel that it is getting easier and know that without my bypass i would see be putting on weight so i bless the day i had it. Still like the smell of fish and chips though lol. xx good luck hun xx.

Back