• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question re post bypass stage 1

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
Liquids -

IDEAS??!!!?? I'm getting sick of having the same things and it's only day 5 :confused: :(

fruit juice - endless flavours (I like things like mango and orange), slim fast any flavour, water, squash (sugar free) any flavour, normal tea, fruit tea, coffee, milky coffee, soup (any flavour if blended well and smooth), smoothies with no bits, milk, milkshake, ovaltine, horlicks, hot chocolate, I find I manage to have something different in my glass nearly every time!!!! Any others girls???? (PS, do I count as a bander??)

Hi Shel

How does it feel to be finally through it all now, i have mine next month and starting to feel nervous already.
Cant help much with the food suggestions, my plan is to go for the soups, custard, milkshakes and see how i go.
Take care

Richard

Hi Richard,
I'm just over 7 weeks post op and it has it's ups and downs. but overall the wightloss is good. It stops me binging to the extent that I would have on a diet that didn't work. I get full so easily and never feel hungry. I don't regret the gastric bypass at all. Sorry for hijacking your thread Shel!

fruit juice - endless flavours (I like things like mango and orange), slim fast any flavour, water, squash (sugar free) any flavour, normal tea, fruit tea, coffee, milky coffee, soup (any flavour if blended well and smooth), smoothies with no bits, milk, milkshake, ovaltine, horlicks, hot chocolate, I find I manage to have something different in my glass nearly every time!!!! Any others girls???? (PS, do I count as a bander??)

Oh Ali u so make me larrrrf ! you sound like someone off supermarket sweep !! ha ha ere shel add to your list Tomatoe Juice and Cranberry ...its all that Ali left out ha ha xxx

Thanks guys :)

Richard it feels amazing! I'm on holiday with 11 other people at the moment and them eating and cooking (seemingly continously) isn't bothering me in the slightest :D

Sara / shel - well done to you both :D

4 weeks and counting for me, just want it over with, cant wait to be moaning about what to drink :D

Back