• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Questions

nuttynicky

Hi Guys

I have my first bariatric meeting (not group meeting had that in december) on wednesday, I was just wondering what happens? and what sort of questions i should be asking? I know the basics but if there is anything else I should be asking or is there any question you wished you had asked.

Thanks Nicola

Hi Nicky :)

You get weighed again and meet with one of the surgeons, he tells you what operations are available, discusses with you your eating habits and what will get the best results, what you know about weight loss surgery. I had made a list of questions about transfer addiction, how long in hospital, medication and what vitamins. Because you wait so long at St Georges for op you tend to get most of the information..

Good luck with appointment, let us know how it goes.

Nicky xx

Thank you nicky was there any question that you wished you had asked? Ive got a list but wanted to make sure i havent left anything out, but i think we all have questions after we leave xx

Hi Guys,

today i meet with Mr ruddy @ St Georges he is a very nice guy, he agreed with me to have rny bypass done:bliss:

I have to see the dietian in July and then they discuss my case to see when i go on the waiting list @ the moment the list is about 18 weeks not too bad :rolleyes:, he said they send you a letter to let you know that you are on the list.

Nuttynicky xx

Congrats , that's great news for you!
I had my consultant meeting today and was so happy he agreed to me having a bypass I forgot all my questions! :confused:
Em xxxx

Back