• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ram it down your throat commandment

tpt

Uber geek
..blimey - worked all day then got told I had to stay for an Open evening - finished at 8.30pm - not had a thing but fluids all day (don't do breakfast and didn't have 5 mins to make my cup-a-soup lunch time). So when I say that I can feel hunger - oh I can - not the gnarling angry hunger pains that I used to get but definitely an empty 'I need fuel' feeling, I was getting vertigo on my feet (anyone would think I was one of those skinny burds that get the shakes when they are hungry!:eek::eek:)....rushed home, heated up my last nights healthy dinner I didn't eat and forgot about the rule that states 'thou shall not ram it down ones gob like it is going out of fashion!'...so, good for me, no regurgitation or dump (yet) but oh my god did it hurt!!

Do you ever forget?

I do always, then the tightness comes and I think to my self why do I do it all the time. Perhaps I should eat when Ime not hungry:eek: if that makes sense to anyone therefore I wont shovel it down so fast L.O.L Gail

..blimey - worked all day then got told I had to stay for an Open evening - finished at 8.30pm - not had a thing but fluids all day (don't do breakfast and didn't have 5 mins to make my cup-a-soup lunch time). So when I say that I can feel hunger - oh I can - not the gnarling angry hunger pains that I used to get but definitely an empty 'I need fuel' feeling, I was getting vertigo on my feet (anyone would think I was one of those skinny burds that get the shakes when they are hungry!:eek::eek:)....rushed home, heated up my last nights healthy dinner I didn't eat and forgot about the rule that states 'thou shall not ram it down ones gob like it is going out of fashion!'...so, good for me, no regurgitation or dump (yet) but oh my god did it hurt!!

Do you ever forget?

This is the trouble when you dont eat regularly. I have had this happen to me, ive been watching the Tv whilst eating and then suddenly realise that OMG ive finished my dinner! I had not taken time to chew like a loon and take bits at a time like I should. I havent dumped YET thank goodness but sure I will one day!
I too have had the pain with this but it does pass and sometimes its come back up as a reminder to eat slow!!!

Hope it soon passes and tell work you have to eat regularly!!!!!

Yup - if we wrote the top commandments of post-op behaviour - that would have to be one of the top ones!!!!

No dump and am off to bed - been lucky tonight! :D

Back