• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re: Cathykats

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
‎Cathy has just informed me she is back in hospital after they have found a leak in her sleeve, she had had a operation to repair it yesterday but might require further investigation and operations. I am sure you join me in sending her our best wishes and if there is anything we can do to help, all she needs to do is ask.

Big Hugs to her Gary xxx

oh no poor Cathy :( thanks gary, wish her well from all of us xxx

wishing her a speedy recovery!!! xxx

Please send her a HUGE hug from me please xxxx

Sending her hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery xx

Best wishes to Cathykats for a speedy recovery.

Gary,

Thanks for the update - I have been thinking about her since she last posted so am releaved to know that UCH have taken action to fix the problem. Please send her my best wishes.

Kind regards,

Marian

thththththfeelbetterbearhuney.gif

Tks for the update Gary hope she's better soon xx

Thank you Gary! & thank you all for your well wishes.
I'm home now & feel a lot better just gotta take it easy!
The Whittington hospital regally looked after me and I have to go back for a check u next week and then off to my team at the UCH in 2 weeks time.
Thanks again all much love Cathy xxxxx

The Whittington hospital regally looked after me and I have to go back for a check u next week and then off to my team at the UCH in 2 weeks time.
Hi,

The unit at the Whittington has an excellent reputation - I am glad they were there for you. I am at the UCH in 2 weeks time - when is your appointment?

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Cheers,

So please you're home and on the mend. what a terrifying experience for you. Great to know you were is such safe hands though.
Wishing you a speedy recovery

So glad I logged on and first thing I saw is you are back and posting, so hopefully a lot better then!

:D :D :D

Back