• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re: Cathykats

cathykats said:
Thank you Gary! & thank you all for your well wishes.
I'm home now & feel a lot better just gotta take it easy!
The Whittington hospital regally looked after me and I have to go back for a check u next week and then off to my team at the UCH in 2 weeks time.
Thanks again all much love Cathy xxxxx

Glad to hear you home Hun , so sorry you had a rough time with your sleeve , when did you start having problems , after surgery , cause I am going to have my sleeve on the 30th just so I know what signs to look out for hunni , if you don't mind me asking , but so glad you are home and feeling better xx

Glad to hear you home Hun , so sorry you had a rough time with your sleeve , when did you start having problems , after surgery , cause I am going to have my sleeve on the 30th just so I know what signs to look out for hunni , if you don't mind me asking , but so glad you are home and feeling better xx

Tracey,

There is another thread which Cathykats started herself when she started being ill (headed something like "Not feeling too well") ..... she has updated it since she came out of the Whittington explaining that she had massive pain and her temperature was up to 40 before she was admitted to A&E.

Hi Has anyone heard from Cathykats? Cheers,

Wishing you a speedy recovery hun xx

wish her all the best please Gary x

Wish her well Gary , we all thinking of her xxx

Hope she gets well soon

Best whishes cathykats, you have had a rough time of late,
i hope this leakheals soon for you. take care hunny. xxxx

Get well soon Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you everyone!!!

I'm home now but must go back to the UCH in 2 weeks time for a Gastrografin swallow to see how the leak is healing or not.

I'm on a soft food diet and anti-sickness tabs until then.
I tell you there is nothing worse than feeling sick all the time! :(

thank you all again . love cathy x

Glad you are home hunni , can rest easier on your own place , take care xx

Wishing you a speedy recovery :) xx

Back