• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re: Cathykats

Wishing you a speedy recovery cathy hope you get it all sorted soon xxxx

take care and i hope all goes well at the test :) xx

Just read this; it shows that we can never just assume everything will be fine. Hope you're on the mend now cathycats. I haven't trawled all the pages; what symptoms did you have that made you suspect something was wrong?

Just read this; it shows that we can never just assume everything will be fine. Hope you're on the mend now cathycats. I haven't trawled all the pages; what symptoms did you have that made you suspect something was wrong?

Hi Ruthie, I was always feeling sick then I was getting pain in the chest when eating & drinking also neck & shoulder pain on the left side.
Light headed , bad breath & a very nasty taste when burping. feeling very weak just wanted to lay down all the time and a high temp.
it was the worst I had ever felt in my life! I would rather give birth than have a leak! :(

Thanks again all for your messages I'm feeling tons better now I even went swimming today with the kiddies :)

x Cathy x

Glad ur gettin better hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Ruthie, I was always feeling sick then I was getting pain in the chest when eating & drinking also neck & shoulder pain on the left side.
Light headed , bad breath & a very nasty taste when burping. feeling very weak just wanted to lay down all the time and a high temp.
it was the worst I had ever felt in my life! I would rather give birth than have a leak! :(

Thanks again all for your messages I'm feeling tons better now I even went swimming today with the kiddies :)

x Cathy x

OMG sounds awful! Glad you're on the mend now love.

x Cathy x

Glad to hear you are better, Cathy. :) :) :)

Back