• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re hair loss

hiya, i had some hairloss about 2 months after my op, i did start taking hair skin and nail vits from Holland and Barret and it eased, off but i don't know if it was the vits that stopped it or it stopped on its own, anyway it stopped a couple of months later.
Sharon

Hi Sparky, I'm only 3 weeks post op but have already noticed some hairloss. I don't know if this is my body's shock from the op, or lack or nutrition, or both. Some people recommend Sillica 2500 (I think that's right?) although my dietician says plenty of protein will protect against hairloss.

Either way I hope it sorts itself out for you soon,

Cuppa xx

I'm nearly 5 months post op and my hair's been falling out for months already:eek:I am on silica 2500 and tbh I am not noticing any improvement, but there's tons of threads on this if you do a search;):D

Im only a few weeks like cuppa and Im experiencing alot.

I've been neglecting to take my skin hair and nails from HandB.

Hopefully I will persist with them and the forceval and stop this breakage in its track!

Ive took perfectil, selenaise, and solvazinc since week 3 along with forceval ect. I have to say though I havnt noticed any of mine falling out. So fingers crossed Gail x

My hair loss began at about 4 mos. out and lasted till I was about a year out. Then it tailed off.

While I still lose more hair today than I did preop, it's pretty negligible & unnoticeable.

Back