• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RE. Little boy who fell in river.

chrisa

A body has been found a few miles down stream from where he fell in, people seem to think it is little Ian it will be on the news tonight no doubt and the next few days. God bless the family and friends still shocking news even though its been just overa week. The community here are still subdued and have showed tremendous unity in looking for the little boy.:cry::sigh:

so so sad, my prayers are for his family :( xxx

Really sad news :'(

So sad. Thoughts are with the boys family xx

What a tragic waste of a young life :cry: God bless him & his family :sigh: I hope they have at least gained some comfort from him being found xxx :wave_cry:

I hope so his sister is in one of our classes at school and they live near me, we see them often, we used to see him every night when we came home from work he was com ing from the little school on his bike,poor little mite. xx

My love thoughts and prayers to his family and the community. Heaven has gained a precious little Angel. But it's just so sad :( Thank you for the update Chrisa xxx

Bless him - what a tragic loss. I hope his family is able to grieve now - they're in our prayers. Thanks chrisa x

Back