• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pouring my heart out tonight!

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Thank you sweetheart I was having doubts about having it but not anymore I think it was just one of those days lol ive lost 3.5 stone so far but know I need the op to get rid of the rest,

Wow your doing fantastic honey well done you xxxxxxxxxxx

HoPe*87*

Tonibones10 said:
Thank you sweetheart I was having doubts about having it but not anymore I think it was just one of those days lol ive lost 3.5 stone so far but know I need the op to get rid of the rest,

Wow your doing fantastic honey well done you xxxxxxxxxxx

I had doubts to it's only natural hun, I'm glad ur feeling better now. U have done fab losing 3.5 on ur own that's great!! How long will u have to wait for ur date now? Xxx

Tonibones10

Its been almost 2 weeks since I went on the waiting list and I was told id have the op in the next 2 months so not long hopefully :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Tonibones10

Im playing the waiting game again lol when all your tests are done and your on the waiting list everyday feels like a week lol, been on the list for 2 weeks now so I should hopefully with any luck hear something in the 2 weeks wow I cant believe I had come so far on my journey ... Omggggggggggggg I will be with all you other losers verrrryy soon .... Eeeekkkkkkkkkk xxxxxxxxxxx

wendy1963

I hope your datr for surgery comes soon . I actually enjoy weighing myself now after years of avoiding the scales. Good luck Wendy

Tonibones10

wendy1963 said:
I hope your datr for surgery comes soon . I actually enjoy weighing myself now after years of avoiding the scales. Good luck Wendy

Thank you im enjoying being weighed at the mo because im already loosing weight so I really cant wait for after my op, :) I hope your well xxxx

rose2022

What an amazing journey you have been on Toni, I bet you cant wait for the new part of your life to start!!!
I look forward to keeping up with your weight loss post op - Keep up the already amazing work you have done on your own!!! xx

Tonibones10

Wow I cant remember writing this but so so much has happened since that, ive left my husband, dropped 11 and a half stone, got a fantastic fiance etc im so so happy and cant believe how far ive come :) xxxxx

shelleymarie

Wow what a turn around! Good for you and super well done for taking control of your life. Did you get the surgery? I love seeing people come through the other side, thanks for sharing it gives people hope :) xx

Tonibones10

Wow what a turn around! Good for you and super well done for taking control of your life. Did you get the surgery? I love seeing people come through the other side, thanks for sharing it gives people hope :) xx

Hello yeah I had my bypass a year ago in october, thank you so much thats lovely :) xxxxxx

Butterfly_lady

Wow just read through, amazing weight loss and what a difference a year can make.