• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pouring my heart out tonight!

feeling kinda brave tonight so thought id tell my story!

im 22 years old and have already been to hell and back many times starting when i was born, my mum already had 4 children and didnt think she could cope with me! so left me at the hospital to be adopted, luckily my uncle told her how stupid she was being and he went back and got me, i have never known much about my dad other than he held me over a hig balcony at about 1 year old and told my mum she best run cos hes gonna drop me he was an awfull man and he tried to murder my mum when i was 2... i was 12 or 13 when i noticed my weight, untill then i was ok i did gymnasics at jounior school and was almost normal size though come to think of it i did always carry a little extra but not much, i could still climb trees etc etc, when i was 14 i had already been bullied for 2 years and thats when the weight really piled on i was so unhappy then, when i was 15 i was so low i spent a week out of school at my sisters because i couldnt stop crying:( then a few weeks later i met my first bf which sent my confidence sky high but he was older than me, then about 6 months after meeting him i was raped which killed me and made me feel like id cheated on him so i broke it off just saying it was because of age... a couple of very sad years went by then to make it worse i was raped again, by then i was doing anything that was bad for me because i couldnt be bothered anymore i was smoking drinking taking drugs cutting myself etc etc etc none of my family or friends knew/know about half of this, for 2 years i was doing this through college then when i met ian (my husband) and had my son i became even more depressed (post natal deppression) and finally after so many years of basically trying to kill my self with anything i could find my sister dragged me to the docs and i was put on anti depressants which just sent me to sleep when i took them so got them changed took them for 2 years and couldnt stand the numbness anymore and by this time i was over 22 stone i weaned myself off them slowly and actually started to feel something i hadent in years ''happiness'' but then i found out i have pcos then a few weeks after that my flat got broken into when sent me spiraling again :sigh: back on the anti depressants which i came off myself when i moved house last december and finally felt safe again, though im still terrified of night noises but then 5 days after i moved in my poor gorgeous mummy died! which im devestated about!:cry::cry::cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: she was only 54 and although was poorly she wasnt dying but although she was not fat she died young and it gave me a kick up the bum because i know how much my health has suffered over the last few years and i need to see my boy grow up and i dont want him to be an only child, at the mo im 27st 3lb which somehow is a stone less than 3 months ago:crazy::hmm::party0049::party0048: i have lost my job too .... basically 2012 is my turn round year!!! its my sisters wedding im going on her honeymoon and having my op!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for babbling ive probably missed a hell of a lot out and bored you in the process but in a nut shell thats been my life and i cant wait to start a new one this year! hope its not too long away!!!!!!!!!!! i have already started trying to make things bettter by telling my first bf the real reason i broke up with him which made him cry

thanks for reading everyone
:read:
lots of love and good lucks to you all
Toni Bradbury!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i had to read this a few times just to comprehend it all....I can't believe what you've been through and want to send you a big hug.

I really hope that you get everything you wish for.
Take Care

Andy x

Toni, you have such a beautiful, kind heart. You are such a support to everyone here. I'm excited for you to get your date and start your own journey to happiness. You totally deserve it my friend. Thanks for being my friend.

Darlin you are so lovely we are all blessed to have you. Just thought you'd like to know you ARE loved :)

Aaww thank you so so much hun. You are such an inspiration to me and you are loved so so much, you lovely lot are the best friends a girl could ask for thnk you so much
Take care xxx

Oh my goodness I still can't believe I have funding let alone being on the doorstep of my last appointment before the waiting list. I'm so happy it was moved forward by 4 weeks though that's making me quite nervous because I keep wondering if its because I need treatment before I go on the waiting list but to be honest I don't care, only 13 days till I find out, eeekk 13 days and I could possibly be officially waiting for my op Omg Omg Omg I can't believe how close I'm gettin to my life aarrgghhh quite scared and so so excited haha, sorry I've just randomly gone all hyper at almost 2am haha take care all love you! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol Hun u go hyper away really won't be long now till ur turn :) I'm cuming home 2day :) I hope :) time flys on this journey it really does xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Haha I can't wait to see how I am when I get a date if this is how I am before the waiting list haha!! Love you too melani :D x x x

It will fly in then you'll be like me on the pre op diet before you know it.

This is the year that all the psychics and new earthy people said was going to be one of change and it is. This is the start of a new life for allof us going through WLS

Yay for 2012

yay i think its a year for change and we can all be happy healthy, slim people male or female. xxxxx

Just read ur thread. am sending u love, light and blessings for ur future. what a brave person u are, I hope u get all the good luck that u deserve xxx

Just re read this and cant believe how lovely and supportive you all are :) I dont think ive of gotten to this stage in my journey without you all so a huge thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Toni, glad to see u posting again I was wondering where u had got to. I see ur just waiting for ur op date now :) so pleased for u hun!! And big well done on loosing some urself to xxx

HoPe*87* said:
Hi Toni, glad to see u posting again I was wondering where u had got to. I see ur just waiting for ur op date now :) so pleased for u hun!! And big well done on loosing some urself to xxx

Thank you sweetheart, how are you doing since your op honey xxxx

Tonibones10 said:
Thank you sweetheart, how are you doing since your op honey xxxx

I'm doing great thanks Hun, lost 4 stone 11 up to now :) I'm now a size 14 it's great!! I see u have been having doubts about getting the op. Hope ur ok now if u wanna chat I'm here, I lost 2 stone 8 myself b4 op and had the same thoughts as u xx

Back