• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pouring my heart out tonight!

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
feeling kinda brave tonight so thought id tell my story!

im 22 years old and have already been to hell and back many times starting when i was born, my mum already had 4 children and didnt think she could cope with me! so left me at the hospital to be adopted, luckily my uncle told her how stupid she was being and he went back and got me, i have never known much about my dad other than he held me over a hig balcony at about 1 year old and told my mum she best run cos hes gonna drop me he was an awfull man and he tried to murder my mum when i was 2... i was 12 or 13 when i noticed my weight, untill then i was ok i did gymnasics at jounior school and was almost normal size though come to think of it i did always carry a little extra but not much, i could still climb trees etc etc, when i was 14 i had already been bullied for 2 years and thats when the weight really piled on i was so unhappy then, when i was 15 i was so low i spent a week out of school at my sisters because i couldnt stop crying:( then a few weeks later i met my first bf which sent my confidence sky high but he was older than me, then about 6 months after meeting him i was raped which killed me and made me feel like id cheated on him so i broke it off just saying it was because of age... a couple of very sad years went by then to make it worse i was raped again, by then i was doing anything that was bad for me because i couldnt be bothered anymore i was smoking drinking taking drugs cutting myself etc etc etc none of my family or friends knew/know about half of this, for 2 years i was doing this through college then when i met ian (my husband) and had my son i became even more depressed (post natal deppression) and finally after so many years of basically trying to kill my self with anything i could find my sister dragged me to the docs and i was put on anti depressants which just sent me to sleep when i took them so got them changed took them for 2 years and couldnt stand the numbness anymore and by this time i was over 22 stone i weaned myself off them slowly and actually started to feel something i hadent in years ''happiness'' but then i found out i have pcos then a few weeks after that my flat got broken into when sent me spiraling again :sigh: back on the anti depressants which i came off myself when i moved house last december and finally felt safe again, though im still terrified of night noises but then 5 days after i moved in my poor gorgeous mummy died! which im devestated about!:cry::cry::cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: she was only 54 and although was poorly she wasnt dying but although she was not fat she died young and it gave me a kick up the bum because i know how much my health has suffered over the last few years and i need to see my boy grow up and i dont want him to be an only child, at the mo im 27st 3lb which somehow is a stone less than 3 months ago:crazy::hmm::party0049::party0048: i have lost my job too .... basically 2012 is my turn round year!!! its my sisters wedding im going on her honeymoon and having my op!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for babbling ive probably missed a hell of a lot out and bored you in the process but in a nut shell thats been my life and i cant wait to start a new one this year! hope its not too long away!!!!!!!!!!! i have already started trying to make things bettter by telling my first bf the real reason i broke up with him which made him cry

thanks for reading everyone
:read:
lots of love and good lucks to you all
Toni Bradbury!!!!!!!!!!!!

You poor thing, what a difficult pain filled life you've had until now. But it does sound like you are drawing a line under it and making inroads into improving your life and health. Talking about things is sometimes cathartic, so is writing them down. I hope you are getting some kind of proffessional help too, as this seems like an awful lot to deal with.
I wish you all the luck in the world hun. xxx

That is a LOT to go through in one lifetime and I really, really hope that 2012 is your new start. You're very brave.

i have blocked alot of it out some how and over the last year its all been coming back to me and ive had to face it i was getting professional help but it was making me feel worse so i couldnt carry on but right now i feel more level headed and happy and calm than i have in my life, ive never felt all of them at the same time before lol i have an amazing family who i couldnt live without so with them i can do anything!!!!!!!!! :D xxxxx

You have had a lot to deal with in such a short life, but you appear to have somewhere found the strength to say enough is enough.

A very brave post and I hope it helped you, writing it. Good luck on your new adventure towards a brand new you.

I hope 2012 is truly YOUR YEAR :)

I'm not sure what to say after reading your harrowing life story, only that I sincerely wish you good luck and happiness in 2012.

Maybe you could see your doctor for a referral to see someone to talk through your past experiences, and this may help put some of them horrible things that happened to you to rest and allow you to move on with your life.

You sound so positive now and with your op looming and your sisters wedding to look forward to, I'm sure this year will be great for you.

:grouphugg:

THIS IS MY YEAR!!! im making sure of that, if had enough of hiding away felling like everyone is out too hurt me! i can finally see what good can come from this world, just wish it didnt take me losing my rock to see it (my mum) xxx

I'm not sure what to say after reading your harrowing life story, only that I sincerely wish you good luck and happiness in 2012.

Maybe you could see your doctor for a referral to see someone to talk through your past experiences, and this may help put some of them horrible things that happened to you to rest and allow you to move on with your life.

You sound so positive now and with your op looming and your sisters wedding to look forward to, I'm sure this year will be great for you.

:grouphugg:

Thank you :) i cant believe how much of and different and better person i am now xx

Aw Toni Sweetheart ... what a horrible time you have had :( You must be a really strong person deep down to have come through all that & still be fighting for a good life :wave_cry: I wish you all the luck in the world for a long, happy, healthy life, sweetie ... stay strong for your little boy who needs his mummy so much xxx :):)

I can identify with a fair bit of your past hun and some people have a lot to deal with in life, i was abused from 6 years old to 16 (he died), so i can understand about wanting to hide myself away and wrap up in a body that no one would look at BUT we both have a chance at a new start and we are both going to enjoy the rest of our lives to the full and you hun are going to fall in love and have a wonderful long and happy life, you deserve it !!!!!!!!!!!
Heres to 2012

Oh Toni , that has bought tears to my eyes , how very brave of you to open up to us .
I wish you all the best for your new life , let's make 2012 the BEST year xx

its what happens in the past that makes us what we are today, and I see a strong young woman who is ready to take on the world :) You want this surgery and are finding out everything you can about it which is great :) Have faith in yourself honey, you can do anything if you put your mind to it, yes really :) I too hope that this is your year, i wish you all the luck in the world! keep smiling cherry drop :) xxx

Toni I can only echo what everyone else has said...wow what a story, what a lot of misery to pack into 22 short years. Horrendous. But I'm willing to bet just writing it down has helped enormously, and being open with us will continue to help. Yes seek pro help but mainly do what's right for YOU now, and getting this op will be a huge part of it but as one surgeon told a year-post-op-sleever "I've operated on your stomach, not your head", so any issues still in your head need sorting out luv.

Huge hugs and positive vibes coming your way.

thank you all so very much, i had never thought myself brave before just getting on with it as i had been taught to do, when my dad was in prison for stabbing my mum numorous times he somehow managed to send a coroner to my mums house to "collect the body" my mum being the funny woman she was said "can you just wait a bit i have my kids in the bath!" lol bless her, what a sick sick man!!!!!! ... you are all so brilliant im greatfull to know your all here for support, im here for you all as well!! :) xx

Brave girl. Fabulous to hear such a positive attitude coming through despite the terrible things that have happened to you. Good luck hun xx

Miss Tickle said:
Brave girl. Fabulous to hear such a positive attitude coming through despite the terrible things that have happened to you. Good luck hun xx

Thank you so much, I just know this year is going to be the start of my life as I want it and I can't flaming wait for it to start!! :) xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Oh Bless you Big Rayne hugs coming your way... you are a very brave lady to put all this in writing.. but you know what.. writing it down and telling your story is the start to making a better life for yourself and your son. 2012 is going to be your year and im happy that we will be here for you along the way to see you flourish and become the person you want to be xxx

Back