• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Re Tummy Tuck forgot to say!!!

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
How stupid am I
The most life changing bit of tummy tuck and I forgot all about telling you:D

The one thing that worried me the most about my tummy tuck was the fact that The surgeon told me due to where my hernia was located I might not have a belly button when I woke up.

Well my biggest fear came true. The belly button fairies came along when I was asleep and took it away :(

And do you know what it hasn't bothered me in the slightest. Don't know why I was panicking about it in the first place

The only problem is my fave 3 year old neighbour keeps showing me hers and saying
" I've got a belly button and you haven't !" :p LOL

How funny, I have always said I would write a book with all the funny things my kids and grandkids have come out with . Maybe that's something I shouldn't put off any longer as I would like to hand it down after I leave this place !
A couple of weeks ago my daughter phoned me mid morning , crying and panicing that her youngest who is 4 needed an ambulance and she wanted me to look after the kids. I took the three kids out for lunch and then home to mine for a while . They were all so good but asked if I could take them to buy little Amelia a get well present which I did . I also treated them all to new clothes and a small packet of sweets . Without thinking I put a chew in my mouth ( old habits!) the 6 year old said " nan, aren't you too big for sweets "! So that's me told !

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

The best one I got from my daughter was, 'why does god make us the make us die', she was 5, I was gobsmacked

Good job you are not a man, Wendy ... where would you keep your fluff :eek::eek:
My grandson heard me moaning about my stretchy skin & said maybe I should go in the tumble drier as mummy shrinks clothes in there ... hmmm, may hold off on that one for a while BUT you never know how desperate I will get, lol :D xxx

Maybe we could all input for a book and the sales go towards our surgery or skin removal ! Now where's my notebook .....

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back