• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im having another tummy tuck!

Dizzy79

Ok I'm 8 weeks post op of a full abdominalplasty on Monday,today I have been to see my surgeon,and he has agreed I still have a lot of skin,upper abbs and some that can still be brought down at the pubic area.
So he has said he can do another full abdominalplasty in 4 months time,which will make it 6 months from my last tummy tuck.
This time I will have Fleur-de-Lis abdominoplasty with again removal of my now new belly button,and another made,he said that I will have a scar below my new belly button where my new/old one was.
He sent me for medical photos again too.
I also have a hematoma ? That's what the lumps are along my scar
So all in all I'm happy I'm getting a revision although now my yummy is 100 x better than when I started,more could of been removed,it's a big op and it's a shame it wasn't all taken off the first time round.

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Good luck Dizzy xxx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, not long to wait then. Lets hope this time you get the result you want.

Good luck hun x

dimond

Wow dizzy good luck xxx

Dizzy79

Thanks ladies,can't believe my journey still isn't over yet and now I start the wait all over again,I can't help but think of the money side of things because it's such a waste having to do all this again,part of me feels a little angry too,it's all good and well but once again it's a risk to me under going a huge operation,it's not fair on my children or any of my family,I just want it over and done with now. Xx

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
Wishing you all the best. Tracey xxx

top_kat

that's a rollercoaster of a ride, op, recovery and then having to go through it all again! Good luck to you and hoping that it all works as you hope x

Eve30

Wow dizzy I've heard a tummy tuck is much more painful op than the wls ops. Did you have to pay for it both times?

Paul-H

WOW that is quick, you must be a real glutton for punishment. but as you have had one you know what to expect, although the Fleur-de-Lis is a much bigger operation.

Can I ask if this is all self funded or are you one of the very lucky few that get this done on the NHS.

Thanks

Paul

Dizzy79

Hi everyone,to the lady asking if it's self funded or nhs it's all nhs and yes I'm very lucky

Ok I saw my plastic surgeon yesterday I'm 6 months post op and I've been put on the waiting list for my next tummy tuck,a revision but a much bigger op this time,it will be done within the next 12 and a half weeks
He drew on me to show me what he will do so ill add them for you to see,It's a flur tuck this time and I just want it over and done with,he also wondered why last time that the surgeon who works with him that did my op didn't do any muscle repair,so I'm having that done to and he said its extremely painful afterwards I looked at him and said bring it on lol he said your a tough girl
Ok here are some pics of drawings on my tummy that will be cut away xxx

image-1946323829.jpg

Dizzy79

Hi everyone,to the lady asking if it's self funded or nhs it's all nhs and yes I'm very lucky

Ok I saw my plastic surgeon yesterday I'm 6 months post op and I've been put on the waiting list for my next tummy tuck,a revision but a much bigger op this time,it will be done within the next 12 and a half weeks
He drew on me to show me what he will do so ill add them for you to see,It's a flur tuck this time and I just want it over and done with,he also wondered why last time that the surgeon who works with him that did my op didn't do any muscle repair,so I'm having that done to and he said its extremely painful afterwards I looked at him and said bring it on lol he said your a tough girl
Ok here are some pics of drawings on my tummy that will be cut away xxx

View attachment 9656

chrisa

Well Dizzy if it gives you what you need to be confident and happy with yourself then go ahead. personally its not for me I don't do pain unless I have to and ther is no way I could do that to myself, you are one brave lady. It is a big operation xx

lifetimeloser71

Hi all I had a fleur de Lis tt back last may and surgeon didn't remove enough skin so I'm having upper or reverse tt done now in June along with thigh lift must be mad ! Good luck dizzy