• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ready....

Good look sarah hope all goes well x

Good Luck hun and wishing you a smooth recovery once done xx

Good Luck Sarah. Heres wishing you a speedy recovery.
xx

Was SO tired! Awake and watching tv. No pain at all.

Nurses say they're amazed at how quick I'm recovering.

Sipping water with no problems. Glad it's all done :)

Not seen consultant yet since just before surgery.

Love to all x

Congrats hun on becoming a post opper and here's to the first day of the brand new you :D

Well done!!! I feel the same, I had mine done last Tuesday and it doesn't feel like they've done anything at all lol xx

OOoooo another one for the losers bench :) glad things went smoothly xx

Welcome home Sarah :)

Glad to hear alls well and feeling fantastic, however pls don't try do too much! Take it easy enjoy yourself! Wishing you and your family all the best for the road ahead and a wonderful mothers day to you x

Thank you.

The three hours travelling tool it out of me yesterday.

Barely moved today and been really nauseous. Struggling to keep water and tea down today and plagued with gas. Constantly burping - but it gives me no relief and often making me sick. Been up 10 mins and going back to bed.

Tomorrow is another day .....

Welcome back Sarah and hope you are much better come tomorrow and after a good nights sleep xx

Asleep more than I am awake today ( awake an hour and asleep 3-4)

Just as we'll as throwing up when awake. Got anti sickness tabs, but they aren't stopping it :-(

Managed to get an oxo and water down after being sick this time - so at least a little fluids back in. Back to bed again in the hope to keep it down.

Back