• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

packed n ready to go. roll on wednesday

farquar

Hospital packed and all ready to go on wednesday :) 2 AND half stone lighter. 4stone n half since january. Nervous now but cant wait to eat something other than eggs n quorn loool any1 else having their op this week?? Xx

How exciting for you good luck and hope all goes well. I had my bypass yesterday and will be going home tomorrow morning.

Forgot to say great loss your doing so well already be proud of yourself x

Hi, I have my sleeve a week on Tuesday, I worried abit about op... But that's life.

I have also been dieting, nearly starving my self to death, Lol.

It has took me two weeks just to get over my bad moods and headaches from the sugar withdrawal.....a chocolate junky.

Good luck for wednesday and best wishes terry

babyseed said:
How exciting for you good luck and hope all goes well. I had my bypass yesterday and will be going home tomorrow morning.

Ooohh hope your doing well? Bet your happy to be going home to recover? Xx

ferett said:
Hi, I have my sleeve a week on Tuesday, I worried abit about op... But that's life.

I have also been dieting, nearly starving my self to death, Lol.

It has took me two weeks just to get over my bad moods and headaches from the sugar withdrawal.....a chocolate junky.

Good luck for wednesday and best wishes terry

Thank you. Yehh i remember that feeling. Four weeks been on this diet but sort of use to it now tho. It does get easier in the last weeks as you know its not long to go :) good luck for your sleeve also xx

I can't wait to be home and beginning my new life finally feel I have something to look forward to and the only was is up apart from the scales of course lol x

babyseed said:
I can't wait to be home and beginning my new life finally feel I have something to look forward to and the only was is up apart from the scales of course lol x

Loool yehhh... Its amazing knowing its going down. Shocks me everytime as avoided them but now want to get on all the time. I best go buy some now hahaha were the nurses and everyone ok? Xx

Everyones been great no complaints at all. The one thing that would have been nice though is to have been on a ward with others who had, had the same op. Instead of being in my own room as I like company but it's been nice to have the privacy and freeview tv at the same time x

Good luck! I'm getting banded tomorrow :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

babyseed said:
Everyones been great no complaints at all. The one thing that would have been nice though is to have been on a ward with others who had, had the same op. Instead of being in my own room as I like company but it's been nice to have the privacy and freeview tv at the same time x

Yehhh kind of which 1 is the best lol hard choice but at least you got treated well n recovering xx

josie90 said:
Good luck. I am having my bypass next Sunday, Very excited ( and a bit nervous )
Best wishes,
Jo

Thank you. Good luck also. Its a mixture of feelings isnt it? Im just not like the being put to sleep bit lol xx

It will be over before you know it :) best of luck, hope everything goes smoothly for you! X

Back